3/4 cup pitted medijool dates or dried
1/4 cup almonds - sliced or ground work best
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands salted caramel protein
1 tablespoon coconut oil - or you can substitute for your favourite nut butter
1/2 cup cacao nibs
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
Extra coconut and a pinch sea salt (for topping)
1. If using dried dates, soak them in hot water for about 15 minutes, then drain.
2. In a food processor blend the dates, almonds, coconut oil (or nut butter).
3. Add cacao nibs and pea protein.
4. Blend well until the mixture is just starting to come together.
5. Roll mixture into balls and then roll in dedicated coconut.
6. Sprinkle bliss balls with sea salt.
7. Place bliss balls on baking paper in a container and chill in the fridge for half an hour before serving.