Two Islands Promotions Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
Entries, selection, prizes
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Competition and Giveaway winners using details provided on their entry forms (online order). Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable to any other person, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Two Islands decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants consent to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the Competition or Giveaway. If stated, entrants also agree to receiving the Two Islands email newsletter (which can be unsubscribed from at any time).
- All information provided by the entrants will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. All entrants have the right to access their information and request for any personal information to be corrected.
- Anyone who works for Two Islands, their immediate family members or any agencies or companies associated with the Competition or Giveaway is not eligible to win.
- Two Islands reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. Two Islands also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- Two Islands will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs (for instance incurred in accepting or redeeming a prize) or any injury whatsoever suffered by an entrant as a result of or in connection with the Competition or Giveaway, including any inability to enter, complete or continue the competition or giveaway due to equipment or technical malfunction.
All promotions are run by Two Islands Co. NZ Limited and can be contacted at 22 Jellicoe Street, Auckland Central or email via firstname.lastname@example.org