Raw Snickers Protein Slice
This slice is a healthier alternative to your standard chocolate bar you find in the shops, packed with protein and wholesome ingredients. By Ruby Alexander of @earthingrubyy
- 1.5 cups pitted dates
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tsp water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 serve (25g) Two Islands Peanut Butter or Vanilla Pea Protein Powder
- 150g dark chocolate
3 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place all base ingredients in a food processor and blend until sticky and well combined. Press into a loaf tin/tin.
- Place all the peanut butter filling into the food processor and blend until creamy. Pour on-top the base. Place into the freezer.
- Make the chocolate layer (melt the chocolate and coconut oil) and pour on-top. Set aside for another 30 minutes then slice and serve!