¼ cup desiccated coconut
2 serves Two Islands Vanilla & Coconut Protein Powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1 egg (beaten)
3 tbsp coconut nectar (or maple syrup)
¼ cup of coconut sugar
1 cup milk of choice
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup chopped chocolate
Preheat your oven to 180°C on bake.
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine the oats, Two Islands Vanilla Pea Protein Powder, desiccated coconut, baking powder, ginger, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the egg, coconut sugar, coconut nectar, milk, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir.
- Stir through raisins and chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a slice tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until its golden brown.