1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands peanut putter protein
1/2 cup cocoa butter
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup marshmallows, chopped
1/3 cup dried cranberries
4 malt biscuits, crushed
1. Melt cocoa butter in a bowl over a double boiler.
2. Stir in peanut butter and maple syrup until combined. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in cocoa powder, peanut butter protein and vanilla extract until dissolved.
4. Stir in marshmallows, malt biscuits and dried cranberries.
5. Line a 20 x 10 cm tray with baking paper and pour in mixture.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
7. Remove from tray and roughly chop into pieces to serve. Store in the fridge.