Chocolate Fudge Slice
This quick and simple Chocolate Fudge Slice is perfect for days when you need a treat.
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 serves, 200g, Two Islands Chocolate Pea Protein Powder
- 1 packet plain biscuits lightly crushed
- Up to 1/4 cup almond milk
- Cocoa powder, optional
- Melt 1/4 cup peanut butter with coconut oil on the stovetop.
- Stir in vanilla and maple syrup.
- Remove from heat and stir in protein powder.
- Add almond milk a little bit at a time stopping when you get the creamy consistency you like.
- Taste and adjust sweetness and optional to add cocoa powder at this point if you want a rich chocolate fudge.
- Stir in crushed biscuits.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Spread evenly right into the corners of the tin.
- Refrigerate until hardened, about an hour.
- Lift parchment out onto a cutting board.
- Drizzle with chocolate and cut fudge into squares.
- Keep refrigerated.