Salted Chocolate Vegan Fudge
This 6-ingredient, vegan fudge is easy, decadent and packed with our 12% Dutch cocoa Chocolate Pea Protein Powder for the perfect 3pm snack.
- 250g (2 cups) fresh medjool dates, pitted & soaked in boiling water
- 300g dark vegan chocolate, melted
- 140g ( ½ cup) chunky cashew butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup two islands chocolate protein powder
- ½ tbsp sea salt flakes, plus extra for garnish
- Sprinkle of freeze-dried raspberries (optional garnish)
- In a bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil and the protein powder until it dissolves into a paste.
- Drain the soaked dates and blitz them in a food processes until smooth, then mix into the coconut oil mixture.
- Add the melted chocolate and all the other ingredients and mix well until forms a creamy smooth batter.
- Transfer the mixture into a lined tin and sprinkle with sea salt and dried raspberries, let it set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Slice with a hot knife into bite sized pieces, it will be a decadent fudgy texture. Store in a container in the fridge.