1 medium ripe banana
1/3 cup oat flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 serve (25 grams) Two Islands Protein Powder of choice (I used salted caramel)
1. Mash banana in a medium bowl.
2. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well until combined.
3. Add flour and protein powder and mix well until everything is combined.
4. Heat a non stick surface on a low-medium heat with a little oil and once heated, use a 1/4 or 1/3 measuring cup to pour mixture onto surface.
5. Flip over pancakes once they bubble and continue to cook until lightly golden brown or cooked through.
6. Serve with peanut butter or maple syrup, berries, freeze dried fruits and coconut.