1 cup pecans
1/2 cup raw almonds
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup soaked dates
1 - 2 scoops Two Islands Salted Caramel Protein Powder
2 - 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
Caramel1/3 cup soaked cashews
2/3 cup soaked dates
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 tbsp coconut butter, optional
Pinch of salt, optional
1. Line a muffin tin with cases.
2. Blend all base ingredients in a food processor until it resembles a mixture that can hold its shape. Too dry add more liquid/dates, too sticky add more coconut or protein powder.
3. Press about a tablespoon or so of mixture into each muffin case.
4. Place in freezer to set.
5. To make the caramel, blend all caramel ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
6. Once bases have set, place about a teaspoon or two of the mixture into each case. Add more if you have enough leftover.
7. Place in the fridge or freezer to set until it’s time to eat! Top with an optional pecan or coconut.