250 grams peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands salted caramel protein
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup quinoa crisps- optional
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Whip the peanut butter and maple syrup together for a minute.
3. Add the protein powder, salt & quinoa crisps (if using) and mix until you can’t mix anymore. (It becomes impossible) .
4. Melt chocolate in a bowl above boiling water.
5. Roll into tablespoon sized balls (or smaller) and dip the balls into the chocolate using a fork then lay on the baking tray.
6. Pop into the freezer for half an hour then pop into a container. Leave in the freezer for a quick and easy snack.