1 ½ cups oats
1 cup roughly chopped nuts (we used almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews)
⅔ cup rice malt syrup
½ cup shredded coconut
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands salted caramel protein
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees fan bake and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine the oats, nuts, protein power, cinnamon and salt in a bowl - mix well.
3. Pour the rice malt syrup in and mix well.
4. Spread the mixture onto a baking tray and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool for 10 minutes and then mix through the shredded coconut.