1/2C coconut milk
1/2C canola oil
1/2C crushed pineapple (in juice)
1/2C brown sugar
1C oat flour
1/2C desiccated coconut
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees on bake.
2. Combine oil and brown sugar in a bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Stir in coconut milk, crushed pineapple, and eggs. Mix well.
4. Add in oat flour, oats, desiccated coconut, Two Islands coconut and pineapple collagen powder and salt.
5. Stir until mixed.
6. Pour mixture into a 12 cupcake tin or however many depending on the size you want.
7. Bake in oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes (or until golden).
8. Top with Two Islands pineapple and coconut collagen powder and desiccated coconut.