1 cup almonds
1 cup cashew nuts
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoon chia seeds
2 tablespoon raw cacao powder
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands chocolate protein
2 tablespoon almond butter or nut butter of your choice
1/3 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut nectar syrup
100 grams organic dark chocolate
1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a food processor add all ingredients.
2. Process until the mixture come together - if too dry add 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil or water.
3. Line a slice tin with baking paper and pour in the mixture. Place another sheet of baking paper on top and press down evenly.
4. Place in the fridge to set for at least 1-2 hours.
5. To make the chocolate topping, place a heat-proof bowl over a pot of boiling water (or use a double boiler). Place the chocolate and coconut oil into the bowl and melt slowly.
6. Remove the slice from the fridge and tin. Slice and drizzle the melted chocolate over the slices.
7. Place back in the fridge to set. Keep store in the fridge in an airtight container.