1/2 cup spelt flour
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup Two Islands Chocolate Pea Protein Powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 1/4 cup water
pinch of salt
2. Line tray with baking paper.
3. Combine flours, Two Islands Chocolate Pea Protein powder, cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
4. Add apple cider vinegar, water and coconut oil and mix until smooth.
5. Pour into lined tray and bake in oven for 40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. Let cool in tray before slicing.
3. Drizzle with cashew butter. Enjoy!