Base Ingredients1 cup pitted Medjool dates
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
1/3 cup oat flour
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 servings, 50 grams, Two Islands Chocolate Pea Protein
Orange Ganache Ingredients
340 grams of dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup coconut cream
Zest of 1 orange
Juice from 1 orange
- To make the base, start by soaking the Medjool dates in hot water for 5 minutes, then drain and rinse.
- Add all of the base ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until combined. Press the mixture into a lined tart or cake tin. Refrigerate.
- To make the ganache, add the chopped dark chocolate and orange zest to a medium-sized bowl. Set the bowl on top of a small pot filled halfway with water, over low heat.
- Stir the chocolate until half-melted, then add in the coconut cream. Continue to stir until melted through. Stir through the orange juice.
- Pour the ganache through a sieve, on to the tart base. This is to get rid of the orange zest, feel free to avoid this step if you don’t mind the texture. Place in the freezer until firm, then cut into slices and enjoy!