½ cup almond meal
3 tablespoons cacao powder
¼ cup + 1 tablespoon maple syrup
¼ cup peanut butter
4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup corn flakes
3 servings, 75 grams Two Islands Salted Caramel Pea Protein Powder
Optional, 1 bar of your favourite dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 150°c.
- Stir all of the ingredients together, except for the dark chocolate, in a bowl until combined.
- Press the mixture into silicone bar moulds or a small baking dish lined with baking paper. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Optional step: Pour the melted dark chocolate over the bars, then place in the refrigerator until set.